Client Services Data Executive
|Job Reference||AS00155||Apply for Job Now|
|Client Service Data Executive
As the proud official provider of TV viewing data for the broadcast channels in the UK, we are looking for a Client Services Executive within our BARB department. BARB, jointly owned by the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, UKTV, BskyB and the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) is the official provider of television audience viewing figures across all channels available to watch in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be the front-line staff for BARB, ensuring that the panel is working at its best and the data we produce is of the highest quality. If you are organised, analytical and able to work using your own initiative this role is for you!
• Become the weighting expert for the BARB panel
• Act as a point of contact for BARB and other contractors on issues related to panel representation and maintenance
• Take ownership of the business reporting and coordinate with other teams for input and insights
• Work together with Senior Management to understand the impact of observed trends
• Engage in ah-hoc analysis regarding the viewing data or the panel
• Maintain data accuracy
• Respond to queries from broadcasters and the BARB executives
• Work together with other teams to deliver projects on time and to specification
• Participation in weekend rota (approx. one weekend in four) for managing weighting issue when they occur
• 5+ years of professional working experience in related field
• Highly numerate with an analytical approach, enjoys working with data
• Understanding of weighting and sampling in order to engage in conversation with experts on this
• Strong written and verbal communicator
• PC skills – Microsoft office required (advanced Excel and Access, including Macros).
• SQL knowledge is an advantage
• Comfortable learning and using new software packages desired
• Interested in media (specifically television) and looking to progress a career in audience measurement.