Events and Marketing Executive
|Job Reference||AS00154||Apply for Job Now|
|Events & Marketing Executive
Our client is an IT Solutions Company and they are looking for a motivated and multi-skilled, Events & Marketing Executive to join the existing marketing department. If you are determined, organised and hands-on, this is the perfect role for you.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing, and manage the coordination of both internal and external events throughout the calendar year as well as stretching their marketing skills by supporting existing roles within the Marketing team.
The role is varied and will require someone with exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and is well versed in a range of marketing techniques and strategies - a willingness to learn and get stuck in is a necessity.
• Take full ownership of the events calendar
• Work with vendors, venues and internal teams to ensure that events are planned and exe-cuted efficiently
• Manage marketing schedules around events including, pre, during and post event marketing communications
• Manage event related vendor relationships to ensure sponsorship obligations have been met
• Develop engaging event materials
• Manage stand design, packing, logistics and return
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate well over the phone and in person
• Accurate written communication and data entry
• Close attention to detail
• An understanding of social media management
• Ability to learn quickly
Who would suit this role?
The successful candidate will be proactive, organised and commercially aware. It will suit someone who has experience coordinating both internal and external events from intimate customer training to large-scale industry events.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of principles of marketing across multi-platform campaigns, practical project management skills and digital marketing.
An interest and understanding of the IT industry and computer hardware would be desirable but not essential as thorough training will be given.
Basic salary: £23,000-£26,000 DoE