Senior Marketing Specialist - Munich
|Job Reference||AS00153||Apply for Job Now|
| Senior Marketing Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to work for in the Munich office of an International American firm.
You will be responsible for managing Operations for the Global Marketing organization. This includes reporting on all marketing expenditures, establishing ROI models and improving marketing processes to support inquiry generation. Ultimate leader for developing measurement of marketing effectiveness across Internal Communications, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Channel Marketing.
• Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
• Works with departments to generate operating plans.
• Coordinates with Sales Operations to understand impact and measurement of marketing effectiveness.
• Generates ROMI model and implement.
• Works with digital marketing team to devise effective processes and strategy to build sustainable inquiry scoring and sales hand-offs.
• Serves as key resource to the Executive leadership team to generate dashboards of marketing effectiveness including managing monthly Operations Review with Executive Leadership team.
• Uses strong communications skills to communicate globally across marketing and other departments (particularly Sales and Sales Operations).
• Develops and manages a planning and budgeting model for global marketing.
Bachelor degree or global equivalent in a business or technology field or equivalent experience.
5 - 10 years of Marketing Operations experience.
• Understands business concepts and is able to refine and then resolve ambiguous problems or issues.
• Ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal audiences and to customers, suppliers, and partners.
• Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Demonstrates strong writing and presentation skills.
• Participates well in teams and uses basic skills to influence team members.
• Ability to negotiate at a cross-functional level; is willing to give and receive feedback.
• Shows initiative and demonstrates leadership commensurate with the scope of their responsibilities
Job-Specific Authority and Scope
• Generally works with limited oversight from their manager.
• Independent decisions are made daily.
• Examples of typical decisions without manager consultation:
o Generate ROI/ROMI models
o Update and publish dashboards for marketing effectiveness
• No direct reports.
• Maintains overall Marketing budget, has spending authority for a limited amount of that budget.
English Language skills required.
German a bonus, not a requirement.