Application Support Manager - Munich
|Job Reference||AS00152||Apply for Job Now|
| Customer Support Manager - Munich
You will have roughly 15 reports 10 of which will be worldwide and 5 will be based in the Munich office.
• With your team you will provide application support to internal and external customers on payment and fraud products.
• Technical and general support is provided to customers following phone or email requests from both internal and external customers
• You will need to bring with you to this role your drive to develop your team as well as demonstrate effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms
• Knowledge of eCommerce/payments industry products and services is essential
• Experience in the management of customer service teams or Technical Service Desk
• An understanding of the internet, web programming languages and IP networking
• Proven ability and excellent track record in meeting and exceeding customer specific targets, coupled with solid problem solving skills
• Strong payment application support skills
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with a diverse audience and adjust language style to meet needs of the audience as required
• Manage the team of application support consultants worldwide which will involve occasional travel.
• Ensure your team provides first and second level technical support to customers, partners, service providers and other internal departments for the operational support of the Payment platform;
• See that supports and technical incidents are recorded and tracked within the CRM system and where required, raised to the Engineering team for development/bug fixes.
• Prepare and distribute communications with customers, partners, services providers and other internal departments, including communications throughout incidents, as well as general reporting and informational communications;
• Adhere to and follow Company policies and procedures in all activities;
• Continuously develop knowledge of all relevant Company products and services;
Fluent English required, German language skills are a bonus