Head of Communications
|Job Reference||AS00146||Apply for Job Now|
|Head of Communications
London – Farringdon
WE CREATE A BETTER WORLD OF ONLINE GAMBLING.
Through innovation, digitisation and entertainment because we believe in the excitement of aspirational dreams.
About the role
We are looking to hire a Head of Communications to join our London based Corporate & Legal Affairs team for a new exciting and varied role. You will be responsible for all external and internal communication for the group and its subsidiaries. This role will report into the Global Head of Corporate & Legal Affairs.
• You will shape and manage the internal and external reputation of the whole group and develop a communications strategy for all of its brands on a global level, and also for individual international markets (Europe and beyond)
• You will collaborate with business units / subsidiaries to support their international growth agenda and business objectives and lead an external network amongst relevant journalists and similar partners globally and in individual markets (e.g. financial journalists, B2B / gambling media, general media)
• You will select and handle relationship with consultancies and external agencies accordingly and develop, align and run all relevant communication touch points of the companies (e.g. website, social media, intranet, conferences/events)
• You will work with the corporate & legal affairs managers to support the regulatory and legal strategy of the department and with the HR department to help strengthen the corporate identity and the employer brand to motivate and retain staff and attract new employees
• You will organize and execute interviews and event participation of senior managers (board, managing directors)
Qualifications and Experience:
• You have solid experience in senior corporate communication roles either in an in- house role and/or with agencies
• You have strong preference for professional experience in the gambling sector or disruptive online / digital industry / gaming industry and strong knowledge of modern digital communication (channels, platforms and tools)
• You have the ability to work in a fast moving environment and are able to independently prioritise tasks effectively and make informed decisions
• You have a strong solution driven attitude and are a great communicator across the border with international colleagues
We are one of the world’s leading interactive companies specialized in the area of online lottery. We offer consumer facing lottery-based games as well as business to business solutions. We have about 300 exceptionally talented people from 28 different nationalities in three locations (London, Madrid, Hamburg). Although publicly listed we live and embrace a start-up culture.
Our amazing people are dedicated to create innovative and new ways on how people can play the lottery. We are the pioneers of online lottery and we have a proven reputation for transparency, quality, and reliability. We work with amazing charities and organizations to make a difference and challenge the boundaries of what games, charities, and communities can do.
A Move to us
We believe that our open and transparent team culture is key to our success. Impact and common success mean more to us than individual ranks or titles.
Communication is vital: We value coherent and cascading communication to all our stakeholders – team members, business partners, board, supervisory board and shareholders.
No Politics and Company First are guiding principles in our organisation. In return, we provide a market-leading remuneration package, continued professional development and the opportunity to make an impact on the exciting and fast-moving gaming sector.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, the role offers:
• Annual performance related bonus of 10% for achieving targets (30% company related, 70% personal performance driven)
• Personal pension whereby the company contributes up to 10% of base salary
• Private medical insurance following successful completion of probation period
• 28 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
• Interest free annual travel season ticket loan upon following successful completion of probation period
• Life Assurance (4x basic salary) from day one
• £ 40 monthly contributions to Gym Membership
• Childcare vouchers from joining
• Annual staff events
• Casual office attire, very friendly, professional and sociable environment
• New and quirky offices based in Farringdon offering coffee machines, fridge, vending machine, fresh fruit, cereal, cookies, nuts, a vast range of teas, bean bags, Green area, tennis table, foosball and X-box facilities
Our fun and friendly atmosphere, and international feel, makes our office an enjoyable and diverse place to be. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.