|Job Reference||AS00145||Apply for Job Now|
This is an opportunity to work for a huge International firm in the Payments World
Executes security controls to prevent unauthorized access from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing data network integrity. Using SIEM and syslog tools, researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols and works to reduce or eliminate their threat. Maintains and configures network equipment to accommodate customer projects and goals using team standards and tools. Administers security policies to control access to systems according to security best practice and FFIEC standards. Utilize network switches, VPN, firewalls, and IPS devices to provide secure network service to remote customers.
• Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to our Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
• Functions as part of a team, with specific responsibilities to include administering security policies to control access to systems according to security best practice and FFIEC standards.
• Utilizes applicable encryption methods and OSI Models to minimize threats.
• On-call rotation shared with Managed Security team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2 years’ experience with network protocols, data flows, and vulnerabilities within a TCP/IP environment.
• 5 years hands-on Active Directory experience.