Solutions Consulting Manager - Munich
|Job Reference||AS00144||Apply for Job Now|
| Solutions Consulting Manager
Leads team of Solution Consultants in providing sales and solutions support to customers and prospects.
Oversees and manages channel sales support efforts, including the identification and presentation of appropriate solutions and product roadmap to customers.
Leverages industry expertise and knowledge to identify trends and market direction to support sales efforts.
Payment / Banking Industry
Standard office environment
Ability to travel 40%, including international
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 8 years experience in sales/solutions consulting
• 5 years experience in project or program management
• 5 years of professional consulting background for enterprise software solutions
• 3 years of leadership experience
• In-depth knowledge of industry products, market
Understand, Adhere and Enforce all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to our Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
Leads team of Solution Consultants in accordance with corporate and functional goals and objectives. Engages, develops and manages talent to maximize team efficiency and support individual development. Provides regular feedback, conducts performance appraisals and provides mentoring to team and less experienced personnel.
Develops and manages budgets.
Oversight for channel sales support efforts, including the identification and presentation of appropriate solutions and product roadmap to customers/prospects with the aim of achieving sales targets, generating consultancy and maintaining or improving customer satisfaction.
Guides team in providing advice to prospects/customers on design options for modifications, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business. Provides sales-orientated product demonstrations.
Partners in the design of global education and training programs for sales personnel on sales, customer services, products, and marketing objectives. Manages the preparation of product presentation and demonstration at customer meetings.
Develops and/or improves tools, systems, processes, and procedures to increase team or functional efficiency and effectiveness. Establishes performance measures and incentive programs for team. Ensures that plans and policies are communicated, understood and administered by the management team.
Represents us in industry groups and events to create internal and external awareness of functional solutions. Builds and maintains effective relationships with major customers, suppliers, bankers, government agencies, etc.
Partners with global counterparts to ensure adoption of global best practices. Drives collaboration and partnership with cross-geo and cross-functional teams.
Keeps current with new trends, products, and technologies in the payments industry. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• International business experience strongly preferred
• Clear understanding of enterprise software implementation and technical services, sales, customer management and support services requirements.
• Working business knowledge of related industry products and services.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
• Strong organizational, leadership, motivational, planning and management skills.
• Strong knowledge of payment industry products and processor business models.
• Solid understanding of industry standard project management methods.
• Highly effective relationship and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Independent decision making skills.
• Excellent teamwork and lateral management skills.
• Must be customer focused, demonstrated attention to detail and ability to exercise excellent judgment.
• Working business knowledge of industry products and services.
• Ability to work in high pressure, politically sensitive environments.
• Ability to use a personal computer with proficient skills in business applications